Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Feedback

      Today, my classmates and I all got together and broke up into groups to discuss our film openings, magazines, and progress so far. I found this to be really helpful for my film opening because it added some much needed insight. Different people will notice different things that you need to change or adjust that you just don't catch when you're all caught up in doing this. We were broken up into groups of 5 and were gathered at tables that consisted of a laptop for each person to use, and a tv screen which you could connect the laptop to so you can share you're ideas with everyone. I then began discussing how I got to where I am right now. I explained how I first decided to go with a supernatural thriller, but then changed my mind to a psychological thriller so I had more room to work with. I then explained the plot of my film opening and why I decided to go with what I did.

      The feedback that I received really helped me decide on a few things, like what to do with the dog. The dog in the film stops barking as the killer enters the house, but should we kill the dog? Should it be kidnapped? Tranquilized? There are a lot of different ways to go here , but I'm now leaning towards keeping it alive to not upset viewers so soon. This is an idea that my group helped come to a consensus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment