Sunday, March 12, 2017

Planning, Plot, and Characters

       The protagonist in this film will be in a constant battle throughout this film, which, according to my research, is exactly what people want to see. If the main protagonist gets his way continuously through a film, people will often lose interest, because there is nothing to be rooting for. We want to make the evil, or the whatever is causing the issue, considering the story line is not planned out yet, seem superior to the main character, making it appear that they will never be able to overcome it. Thrillers are stories of high suspense, and in order to meet these standards in this film, I will ensure that plot aspects like the rising action are filled with twists that no one would see coming, which will have the viewer hooked for the remainder of the film.

       Considering My partner and I are along the lines of a supernatural thriller, the antagonist will most likely be otherworldly elements. This will be seen as the the thing that torments the main characters and drives them to take it down. The film will primarily revolve around the one main protagonist and the one main antagonist going at it back and fourth, with minor protagonists most likely involved as well. Now that I have my genre, subgenre, aspects of plot and my main characters established, I can now go into more detailed planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment